MASSENA -- Village police say they recenly cited the following drivers:
• Corey J. Hamilton, 38, of Antoinette Street, Massena was charged with inadequate brakelights at 12:43 p.m. Friday on Maple Street.
• Deirdra A. Sharrow, 36, of P.O. Box 52, Hogansburg was charged with inadequate brakelight at 3:53 p.m. Friday on East Orvis Street.
• Cashlynn K. Jaggers, 19, of Warren Avenue, Massena was charged with speeding at 11:05 a.m. Saturday on South Raquette Road.
• Danielle M. Hutchins, 24, of Orleans Cemetery Road, Lafargeville was charged with speeding, unregistered motor vehicle and third-degree aggravated unlicensed operation at 2:23 p.m. Saturday on South Raquette Road.
• Mallory F. Gollinger, 33, of Woodlawn Avenue, Massena was charged with inadequate brakelights at 2:50 p.m. Saturday on Cedar Street.
• Nicholas D. Mallory, 22, of county Route 31, Lisbon was charged with inadequate muffler and disobeying a traffic control device at 6:02 p.m. Saturday on Center Street.