MASSENA -- Village police say they ticketed five drivers on Tuesday and Wednesday:
• Jessica L. Hitsman, 30, of state Route 310, Norfolk was charged with running a stop sign at 10:54 p.m. Tuesday at Liberty Avenue and Spruce Street.
• Lorreta A. Charland, 62, of state Route 37, Malone was charged with speeding at 8:31 a.m. Tuesday on East Hatfield Street.
• Todd D. Hutt, 49, of Madison Avenue, Massena was charged with uninspected motor vehicle at 10:20 p.m. Monday on Liberty Avenue.
• John L. Dimic II, 28, of state Route 11C, Winthrop was charged with second-degree aggravated unlicensed operation, suspended registration, no insurance and inadequate muffler at 9:09 p.m. Monday on Maple Street.
• Edward A. Kader, 42, of Chateaugay Street, Fort Covington was charged with inadequate tail light at 8:52 p.m. Monday on East Orvis Street.