MASSENA -- Village police say they recently ticketed the following people for traffic counts:
• Amanda Carney, 34, of Beach Street was charged with no brakelight on Tuesday. The time was not reported.
• Michael D. Miller, 38, of East Orvis Street, Massena was charged with inadequate exhaust at 10:35 a.m. Tuesday on Burney Avenue.
• Kyle J. Deleel, 24, of Pleasant Drive, Norfolk was charged with speeding at 9:28 a.m. Tuesday on South Raquette Road.
• Sharlene Kargus, 72, of Arena Drive, Chase Mills was charged with speeding at 9:01 p.m. Tuesday on South Raquette Road.
• Paul A. Dibble, 61, of Driscoll Road, Brasher Falls was charged with suspended registration at 8:54 a.m. Tuesday on South Main Street.
• Merryjo Parker, 46, of county Route 49, Winthrop was charged with speeding at 8:34 a.m. Tuesday on South Raquette Road.
• Mary I. Manning, 76, of East Hatfield Street, Massena was charged with third-degree aggravated unlicensed operation and running a stop sign at 8:33 a.m. Tuesday on Grove Street.
• Tracey A. Taylor-Bogan, 49, of Howard Street, Gouverneur was charged with inadequate exhaust and suspended registration at 1:47 a.m. Monday on state Route 37.