Eight drivers charged in Massena
MASSENA -- Village police say they recently charged the following drivers:
• Thomas E. Mattice, 45, of state Route 37C, Massena was charged with unsafe backing at 3:08 p.m. Monday in the State Farm parking lot, Andrews Street.• Timothy J. Herne, 27, street address not available, Rooseveltown was charged with unnecessary use of horn at 7:32 p.m. Sunday on East Hatfield Street. He was also cited for failure to signal entering the roadway at 6:52 p.m. the same day on Urban Drive.
• Joshua P. Collins, 37, of East Hatfield Street, Massena was charged with speeding at 6:28 p.m. Sunday on state Route 37.
• Joshua T. Jandrew, 21, of Belmont Street, Massena was charged with inadequate taillight at 10:02 p.m. Saturday on Beach Street.
• Joseph A. Orologio Jr., 40, of Depot Street, Norwood was charged with uninspected motor vehicle at 5 p.m. Saturday on West Hatfield Street.
• Ronald W. Dillon, 40, of Liberty Avenue, Massena was charged with third-degree aggravated unlicensed operation and crossing hazard lines at 4:35 p.m. Saturday on Center Street.
• Lisa Mae Pitts, 53, of South Main Street, Norfolk was charged with unsafe backing at 2:09 p.m. Saturday on Bridges Avenue.
• Bobby J. Jandrew, 36, of state Route 37, Massena was charged with inadequate brakelights at 11:09 p.m. Friday on Beach Street.