14 drivers cited over four days in Massena
MASSENA -- Village police say they recently cited the following motorists:
• Gabrielle E. Hohol, 25, of Center Street, Massena was charged with third-degree aggravated unlicensed operation and unsecured plate at 7:28 p.m. Thursday on Andrews Street.• Mark S. Willard, 47, of Dandy Road, Lisbon was charged with uninspected motor vehicle at 7:32 p.m. Thursday on Main Street.
• James M. Brady, 26, of Plum Street, Massena was charged with following too close and unregistered motor vehicle at 1:48 p.m. Thursday on Main Street.
• Steven M. Jandreau, 25, of Highland Road, Massena was charged with uninspected motor vehicle and unlicensed operation at 1:31 p.m. Thursday on East Orvis Street.
• Scott L. Aldridge, 34, of Lime Hollow Road, Massena was charged with uninspected motor vehicle at 1:11 p.m. Thursday on Malby Avenue.
• Tyrus Karim Gist, 47, of Water Street, Massena was picked up on a fugitive from justice warrant at 4:47 p.m. Wednesday on Water Street. Police said the warrant is out of Bowling Green, Ky. He was taken to the St. Lawrence County jail, Canton, to await extradition, police said.
• A 17-year-old male from Massena was charged with inadequate brakelight and no seatbelt at 11:09 a.m. Wednesday on Main Street.
• Peggy A. Cruz, 44, of Skinnerville Road, Winthrop was charged with unsafe backing at 6:56 p.m. Tuesday on Howard Street.
• Rhonda A. Owens, 40, of Woodlawn Avenue, Massena was charged with third-degree AUO and crossing hazard lines at 3:21 p.m. Tuesday on North Main Street.
• Justin B. Moore, 33, of Hopson Road, Brasher Falls was charged with uninspected motor vehicle at 3:18 p.m. Tuesday on South Raquette Road.
• Daniel Robert Tyo Jr., 28, of River Road/Wilson Hill, Massena was charged with third-degree AUO and unlicensed operator at 10:37 a.m. Tuesday on Stephanville Road.
• Deborah A. McCarthy, 57, of county Route 42, Fort Covington was charged with unregistered motor vehicle at 11:40 p.m. Monday on state Route 37.
• Jamie L. Lyon, 46, of county Route 53, Brasher Falls was charged with second-degree AUO, unlicensed operator and no inspection at 10:32 a.m. Monday on George Street.
• Joshua L. Gordon, 22, of Kennedy Court, Massena was charged with uninspected motor vehicle at 8:28 a.m. Monday on Jefferson Avenue.