14 drivers charged with traffic counts in Massena
MASSENA -- Village police say they recently charged the following drivers with traffic counts:
• Nicholas J. Lobdell, 21, of Owl Avenue, Massena was charged with driving while intoxicated and loud exhaust at 2:15 a.m. Sunday on West Hatfield Street.• Elizabeth J. Hebert, 19, of Emerson Road, Canton was charged with no inspection at 9:28 p.m. Saturday on East Orvis Street.
• Katrina M. Ownby, 41, of McClusky Avenue, Massena was charged with no inspection at 8:22 p.m. Friday on Maple Street extension.
• Katrina G. Stephenson, 26, of Pleasant Street, Massena was charged with unsafe turn at 6:58 p.m. Friday on Liberty Avenue.
• Nicholas J. Vankennan, 25, of Kent Street, Massena was charged with two counts of failure to signal and single counts of obstructed view and unauthorized use of horn at 4:01 p.m. Friday on Grove Street.
• William C. Seguin, 24, of Bruso Road, Malone was charged with following too close at 3:17 p.m. Friday on Bayley Road.
• Timothy A. Wilson, 46, of George Street was charged with second-degree aggravated unlicensed operation and unlicensed operator at 6:27 p.m. Thursday in the On A Roll Deli parking lot, Main and Maple streets.
• Marcia E. McGee, 31, of Roosevelt Street, Massena was charged with unauthorized sticker and suspended registration at 11:15 p.m. Wednesday on North Main Street.
• Michael F. Benway, 48, of county Route 43, Fort Covington was charged with speeding at 3:33 p.m. Wednesday in the Walmart parking lot, Stephenville Road.
• Jacqueline J. Spinner, 35, street address not available, North Lawrence was charged with inadequate exhaust at 2:58 p.m. Wednesday on East Orvis Street.
• Dawn M. Colbert, 55, of Baldwin Avenue, Norwood was charged with running a stop sign at 1:46 p.m. Wednesday.
• Tinothy J. O'Neil, 57, of North Main Street, Massena was charged with third-degree AUO, inadequate headlights and unlicensed driver at 1 a.m. Wednesday on Maple Street.
• Ryan A. Gibson, 20, of Collins Road, Norwood was charged with failure to keep right and unsafe start at 11:03 p.m. Tuesday at Romeo Avenue and South Main Street.
• Bruce B. Matthie, 59, of Morley-Potsdam Road, Potsdam was charged with leaving the scene of a personal injury accident at 8:45 p.m. May 4 at Walmart Supercenter, Stephenville Road.