13 motorists charged in Massena
MASSENA -- Village police say they recently charged the following people with traffic counts:
• A 17-year-old from Massena was charged with inadequate muffler at 4:24 p.m. Monday on state Route 37.• Damon R. Lynch, 39, of Willow Street, Massena was charged with inadequate brakelight at 4:13 p.m. Monday on East Orvis Street.
• Mary J. Mowers, 77, of Spruce Street, Massena was charged with unsafe backing at 2:07 p.m. Monday on Orchard Road.
• Joshua M. Dion, 27, of Pine Street, Massena was charged with running a stop sign at 11:58 p.m. Sunday on Lincoln Place.
• Suzanne D. Mitchell, 54, of Cornell Avenue, Massena was charged with inadequate tail light at 9:21 p.m. Saturday on state Route 37.
• Danielle M. Grant, 28, of Brighton Street, Massena was charged with unregistered motor vehicle at 8:44 p.m. Saturday on Bowers Street.
• Jennifer A. Stokes, 34, of Clairmont Avenue, Massena was charged with inadequate headlights at 8:21 p.m. Saturday on Maple Street.
• Dylan R. Love, 25, of Wallace Road, Norfolk was charged with unsafe start, speed not prudent and driving while intoxicated at 11:22 p.m. on Maple Street extension.
• Ethan T. Klemp, 27, of Martin Street, Massena was charged with second-degree aggravated unlicensed operation, unlicensed operator and failure to update address on driver's license at 10 p.m. Friday on North Main Street.
• A 17-year-old from Massena was charged with unsafe backing at 7:25 a.m. Thursday on Ames Street.
• Casey J. Morrill, 21, street address not available, Waddington was charged with DWI and driving on the sidewalk at 7:16 a.m. Thursday on Beach Street.
• Michael H. Savage, 27, of Park Avenue, Massena was charged with inadequate exhaust at 2 a.m. Thursday on Main Street.
• Lucas S. Besaw, 37, of Judson Street, Canton was charged with inadequate headlight at 1:51 a.m. Thursday on South Main Street.