11 motorists cited in Massena
MASSENA -- Village police say they recently charged the following drivers:
• Craig M. St. Louis, 35, of Cook Street, Massena was charged with third-degree aggravated unlicensed operation and unlicensed driver at 11:28 p.m. Friday on Phillips Street.• Audrey L. Rushlow, 45, of Lacomb Road, Norfolk was charged with inadequate tail light and 11:05 p.m. Friday on state Route 37.
• Zana M. Crump, 41, of High Street, Moira was charged with third-degree AUO and inadequate brakelights at 10:45 p.m. Friday on Center Street.
• Kelsey A. Dox-Clement, 20, of Hough Road, Massena was charged with unregistered vehicle at 10:24 p.m. Friday on East Orvis Street.
• Jennifer L. Murray, 30, of Center Street, Massena was charged with inadequate brakelight at 10:15 p.m. Friday on Willow Street.
• Sharon M. Girard, 55, of Tamarack Street, Massena was charged with uninspected motor vehicle at 10 p.m. Friday on state Route 37.
• Kimberly J. Clifford, 57, of state Route 37, Massena was charged with following too close at 4:03 p.m. Friday on Main Street.
• Christopher M. Sharland, 36, of Washington Street, Ogdensburg was charged with inadequate muffler, failure to change address with DMV and a bench warrant at 1:28 a.m. Friday on Water Street.
• Natalie R. Vanier, 40, of East Avenue, Massena was charged with uninspected motor vehicle at 8:50 p.m. Thursday on Maple Street.
• Courtney J. Wright, 29, of South Woods Road, Brushton was charged with speeding and no inspection at 5:30 p.m. Wednesday on East Hatfield Street.
• Olivia L. Gravlin, 21, of Regan Road, South Colton was charged with speeding at 9:38 p.m. Wednesday on South Raquette Road.