To the Editor:
The Lisbon Hepburn Library would like to thank the following organizations and people who volunteered last weekend, making our first annual Summer Reading Barbeque a success:
• Lions Club: Mrs. Mary Jean Chester, Mrs. Sheri Dawley and Mr. Roger Watters, who served food, aided in set-up and break down of the event, helped advertise, and donated materials for our upcoming children’s summer reading programming.
• Library Board of Trustees: Mrs. Sheri Dawley, Mrs. Josephine Skiff, Mrs. Betty Smith, and their families, who set up decorations, aided in advertising, and guided children with the summer reading book requirements.
• Mrs. Michelle McLagan for set-up and help with book loans.
• Mr. Kevin McBath for cooking.
• Mrs. Ramona Brunet and Ms. Gloria Love for promoting our communication with the Lisbon School regarding this programming and the BBQ.
Finally, we thank North Country Library System for providing a grant contributing to the aforementioned.
There is still time for students under 13 years old to pick up their summer books and forms.
This summer’s programming runs from July 1st-August 15th and will include various prizes dependent upon the number of books read.
Also, our first craft project with the frog theme starts July 1st as well. Stop in to pick up books, forms, and find out more information!
Mrs.Gabrielle McBath, Administrative Director
Lisbon Hepburn Library