St. Lawrence County students from Winthrop, Lisbon, Canton, Heuvelton, Madrid, Potsdam, Ogdensburg, Norwood receive degrees
Several St. Lawrence County students received their degrees from colleges around the state this spring:
• Cheyenne Padgett of Winthrop graduated from Hofstra University in May 2017, earning a bachelor of arts in public relations.• Colin Smith of Lisbon received a bachelor of science degree in engineering from Geneva College.
These students graduated from Binghamton University this past academic year:
• Nash Warren Bessette, Canton, BA History
• Danielle Bridget Moyer, Heuvelton, BA Environmental Studies
• Eric A. Squires, Madrid, BS Industrial Systems Engineer
• Joseph A. Baxter, Potsdam Bachelor of Arts, BA Biological Sciences
• Chatham Jameson Borsh, Potsdam, BS Biomedical Engineering
Receiving degrees in Rochester Institute of Technology's 132nd commencement were:
• Benjamin Gratto of Ogdensburg, MS in environmental, health and safety management
• Adam Mc Carthy of Ogdensburg, BS in software engineering
• Patrick Mc Gaw of Canton, BS in mechanical engineering technology
• Connor Pierce of Heuvelton, BS/ME in mechanical engineering.
• Desiree Perrault of Norwood graduated from Buffalo State with a B.S. in health and wellness in spring 2017.