Several college students from St. Lawrence County have graduated with degrees this spring:
• Alexander Michael Farrell, Ogdensburg, graduated Magna Cum Laude with a Bachelor of Science in Adapted Physical Education degree from SUNY Brockport. He was named to the dean's list with honors during the spring semester.
• Ansel Shipley, of Hermon, graduated summa cum laude from Purchase College with a bachelor of arts in literature. .
• Jimmy Buckley, a native of Potsdam, received a master’s degree in chemistry from the University of Iowa at the close of the spring 2017 semester.
• Students from St. Lawrence County who earned degrees and certificates at The College of Saint Rose in Albany as members of the Class of 2017 are Katherine Christy, Canton, bachelor of arts summa cum laude, Troy Fitchette, Ogdensburg, certificate of advanced study, and Kathleen Kassian, Massena, bachelor of science..
Siena College 2017 Commencement included three students from St. Lawrence County who earned degrees this spring, Aaron Cobb of Ogdensburg, Jaime Peacock of Norwood, and Allison Kearing of Potsdam.
• Dominique Valancius of Massena graduated with a bachelor of science in athletic training from Castleton University.
• Among those graduating from Paul Smith’s College this spring are Dustin Badder of Massena, Kenneth Burd of Brasher Falls, Cody Holland of Ogdensburg, Annick Hurd of Waddington, Alison Mitchell of Ogdensburg, and Bridget Parks of Potsdam.
• Alexandra D. Bero, Massena, graduated from Western New England University with a bachelor of arts in psychology this spring.
• Cole P Hennessy, Colton, graduated with a bachelor of science in health science and physical education from Johnson State College, Vt.
• Cassondra Caswell of Canton recently received a master’s degree with distinction from SUNY Potsdam, majoring in organizational performance and technology.
• Clifford A. Reilly of Potsdam graduated from Dartmouth College with a public health master’s degree in health policy and clinical practice.