Several area residents have been named to the Deans' List for the spring semester at SUNY Oswego.
Showing academic achievement, with their major in parentheses, are:
• Christopher Chambers of Tiernan Ridge Road, Chase Mills, a junior (creative writing).
• Hannah Knight of Cottage Road, Colton, a senior (psychology).
• Raven Reese of Talcville Road, Edwards, a junior (English).
• Marissa Bacon of Main Street, Hermon, a senior (childhood education).
• Christina Britt of Coventry Drive, Massena, a senior (business administration).
• Rosemary Lavieri of Morgan Street, Norwood, a senior (zoology).
• Alicia Crowder of Franklin Street, Ogdensburg, a senior (business administration).
• Brittany Fennessy of Lisbon Street, Ogdensburg, a senior (business administration).
• Jacob Knowlton of Franklin Street, Ogdensburg, a senior (political science).
• Molly Brady of Old Market Road, Potsdam, a senior (wellness management).
• Elizabeth Shepherd of Elderkin Street, Potsdam, a junior (public relations).
• Anna Brothers of P.O. Box 142, Winthrop, a sophomore (biology).
• Sarah Thayer of County Route 49, Winthrop, a senior (biology).
The President's and Deans' lists represent the academic top 28.8 percent of the Oswego student body. To be included on the Deans' List, students must have a semester grade average of 3.30 to 3.79.