Potsdam, Colton, Hermon, Massena, Chase Mills, Ogdensburg and Winthrop students named to Oswego Dean's List
Several area residents have been named to the Deans' List for the spring semester at SUNY Oswego.
Showing academic achievement, with their major in parentheses, are:• Christopher Chambers of Tiernan Ridge Road, Chase Mills, a junior (creative writing).
• Hannah Knight of Cottage Road, Colton, a senior (psychology).
• Raven Reese of Talcville Road, Edwards, a junior (English).
• Marissa Bacon of Main Street, Hermon, a senior (childhood education).
• Christina Britt of Coventry Drive, Massena, a senior (business administration).
• Rosemary Lavieri of Morgan Street, Norwood, a senior (zoology).
• Alicia Crowder of Franklin Street, Ogdensburg, a senior (business administration).
• Brittany Fennessy of Lisbon Street, Ogdensburg, a senior (business administration).
• Jacob Knowlton of Franklin Street, Ogdensburg, a senior (political science).
• Molly Brady of Old Market Road, Potsdam, a senior (wellness management).
• Elizabeth Shepherd of Elderkin Street, Potsdam, a junior (public relations).
• Anna Brothers of P.O. Box 142, Winthrop, a sophomore (biology).
• Sarah Thayer of County Route 49, Winthrop, a senior (biology).
The President's and Deans' lists represent the academic top 28.8 percent of the Oswego student body. To be included on the Deans' List, students must have a semester grade average of 3.30 to 3.79.