NORWOOD – The staff and administration at Seaway Career & Technical Education Center in Norwood have announced the selection of Sarah White as the Potsdam Rotary Club/Seaway Career & Technical Education Center Student of the Month for May 2011.
Sarah, who is enrolled in the Culinary Arts Program, is also a student at Massena.
She is the daughter of David and Leanne White.
Mrs. Smith, Culinary Arts Instructor, has said the following about Sarah: "Sarah is the kindest person I have ever met. She works very hard to please people and she does a great job doing so. She is a leader in my class. She takes pride in her work."
Upon completion of the program, Sarah will be able to work as a baker, prep cook, line cook, cashier, salad bar person, banquet person, dishwasher, etc. or continue her education in the culinary field.
Other students selected as Student of the Month for their class at the Seaway Career & Technical Education Center include:
• Ben Woodruff, Auto Tech, Potsdam
• Victor Sanders, Building Trades, Canton
• Tyne Turner-Boyett, Cosmetology, Massena
• Tambre Weller, Criminal Justice, Potsdam
• Charissa Plourde, Early Childhood, Massena
• Kaitlin Benedict, Health Careers, Massena
• Justin Hargett, HVAC, Norwood
• Levi Hull, Metalworking, SLC