Massena, Hannawa Falls, Potsdam, Norfolk, Parishville residents named to dean's list at Clarkson
The following students were named Presidential Scholars or named to the Dean’s List for the fall 2010 semester at Clarkson University.
Presidential Scholars must achieve a minimum 3.80 grade-point average (GPA) and carry at least 14 credit hours. Dean’s List students must achieve a minimum of 3.25 GPA and also carry at least 14 credit hours.The honorees include:
• Jennifer A. D’Addario, Dean’s List, Senior, Financial Information Analysis, Massena
• James Gilchrist, Presidential Scholar, Junior, Computer Science, Hannawa Falls
• Crescent M. Islam, Dean’s List, Sophomore, Biomolecular Science, Potsdam
• Jacob M. Ladouceur, Dean’s List, Sophomore, Innovation and Entrepreneurship, Norfolk
• Brad A. Mason, Presidential Scholar, Freshman, Business Studies with 4.0 GPA, son of Al and JoAnnMason of Parishville.