The following students were named Presidential Scholars or named to the Dean’s List for the fall 2010 semester at Clarkson University.
Presidential Scholars must achieve a minimum 3.80 grade-point average (GPA) and carry at least 14 credit hours. Dean’s List students must achieve a minimum of 3.25 GPA and also carry at least 14 credit hours.
The honorees include:
• Jennifer A. D’Addario, Dean’s List, Senior, Financial Information Analysis, Massena
• James Gilchrist, Presidential Scholar, Junior, Computer Science, Hannawa Falls
• Crescent M. Islam, Dean’s List, Sophomore, Biomolecular Science, Potsdam
• Jacob M. Ladouceur, Dean’s List, Sophomore, Innovation and Entrepreneurship, Norfolk
• Brad A. Mason, Presidential Scholar, Freshman, Business Studies with 4.0 GPA, son of Al and JoAnnMason of Parishville.