Summer music performances in Colton to run June 25 – September 3
COLTON -- The Town of Colton has released its schedule of summer music performances.
They will be held at the gazebo behind the Colton Museum on Main Street.• June 25 - Northern Lights Orchestra. This concert will be at the pavilion at Swift Field.
• July 16 - Dave Ruch and Jamie Savage of Piercefield with Sue Grimm Hanley performing traditional and folk music using a variety of instruments.
• July 19 - Sweet Adeline's A Capella North Chorus will perform on the steps of the Colton Hepburn Library.
• July 30 – Northbound with Michael Welch of Potsdam and friends performing an eclectic mix of folk, acoustic and classic rock from the 1950s to today.
• August 6 - Rustic Riders with Lisa Meissner of Tupper Lake joined by Klaus Meissner and Joe Dockery will play new music with traditional roots and fresh arrangements of American standards.
• August 20 - Mary Ann Casale of Hannawa Falls and Tas Cru performing blues and classic folk songs, including originals from recent albums released by each.
• September 3 - New Horizons Band of Northern New York will play at the Swift Field pavilion.
Info: 262-2450 or [email protected].