St. Lawrence County Public Health Department's January immunization clinics set
The St. Lawrence County Public Health Department will hold several immunization clinics in January. All clinics are in the morning, unless otherwise noted.
A parent, legal guardian or adult with written permission must accompany children. Vaccinations will include DtaP, Tdap, Gardasil, IPV, Measles, Mumps, Rubella, Hib, Pediatric Hep B, Rotavirus, Hep A and Varivax. Bring previous vaccination records.Children must be two months old to receive vaccinations. Appointments are required and can be made by calling 386-2325. For more information visit www.co.st-lawrence.ny.us/Departments/PublicHealth/ImmunizationProgram/.
Clinic locations are:
• Ogdensburg satellite office, 206 Ford St., Jan. 7
• Canton Human Services Center, 80 St. Hwy. 310, Suite 2, Jan. 2
• Zostavax and Shingles Clinic - Canton Human Services Center, 80 St. Hwy. 310, Jan. 16, afternoon clinic; must be 60 years old, $175.00
• Gouverneur, Cambray Courts, 68 W. Main St., Jan. 14
• Massena Community Center, 61 Beach St., Jan. 9
• Potsdam, New Hope Community Church, Grant St., Jan. 28