The St. Lawrence County Public Health Department will hold several immunization clinics in January. All clinics are in the morning, unless otherwise noted.
A parent, legal guardian or adult with written permission must accompany children. Vaccinations will include DtaP, Tdap, Gardasil, IPV, Measles, Mumps, Rubella, Hib, Pediatric Hep B, Rotavirus, Hep A and Varivax. Bring previous vaccination records.
Children must be two months old to receive vaccinations. Appointments are required and can be made by calling 386-2325. For more information visit www.co.st-lawrence.ny.us/Departments/PublicHealth/ImmunizationProgram/.
Clinic locations are:
• Ogdensburg satellite office, 206 Ford St., Jan. 7
• Canton Human Services Center, 80 St. Hwy. 310, Suite 2, Jan. 2
• Zostavax and Shingles Clinic - Canton Human Services Center, 80 St. Hwy. 310, Jan. 16, afternoon clinic; must be 60 years old, $175.00
• Gouverneur, Cambray Courts, 68 W. Main St., Jan. 14
• Massena Community Center, 61 Beach St., Jan. 9
• Potsdam, New Hope Community Church, Grant St., Jan. 28