St. Lawrence County Public Health Department sets June immunization clinics
The St. Lawrence County Public Health Department will hold several immunization clinics in June. All clinics are in the morning, unless otherwise noted.
A parent, legal guardian or adult with written permission must accompany children. Vaccinations will include DtaP, Tdap, Gardasil, IPV, Measles, Mumps, Rubella, Hib, Pediatric Hep B, Rotavirus, Hep A and Varivax. Bring previous vaccination records.Children must be two months old to receive vaccinations.
Appointments are required and can be made by calling 386-2325. For more information visit www.co.st-lawrence.ny.us/Departments/PublicHealth/ImmunizationProgram/.
Clinic locations are:
• Canton Human Services Center, 80 St. Hwy 310, Suite 2, room 224, June 4.
• Gouverneur, Cambray Courts, 68 W. Main St., June 10.
• Ogdensburg, Seaway Valley Prevention Council, 206 Ford St., third floor of Blevins’ Building, June 11.
• Massena, Community Center, 61 Beach St., June 12.
• Zostavax/Shingles Clinic, Canton Human Services Center, June 13, $175, must be 60 years and older
• Potsdam, New Hope Community Church, Grant Street, June 17.