The St. Lawrence County Public Health Department will hold several immunization clinics in June. All clinics are in the morning, unless otherwise noted.
A parent, legal guardian or adult with written permission must accompany children. Vaccinations will include DtaP, Tdap, Gardasil, IPV, Measles, Mumps, Rubella, Hib, Pediatric Hep B, Rotavirus, Hep A and Varivax. Bring previous vaccination records.
Children must be two months old to receive vaccinations.
Appointments are required and can be made by calling 386-2325. For more information visit www.co.st-lawrence.ny.us/Departments/PublicHealth/ImmunizationProgram/.
Clinic locations are:
• Canton Human Services Center, 80 St. Hwy 310, Suite 2, room 224, June 4.
• Gouverneur, Cambray Courts, 68 W. Main St., June 10.
• Ogdensburg, Seaway Valley Prevention Council, 206 Ford St., third floor of Blevins’ Building, June 11.
• Massena, Community Center, 61 Beach St., June 12.
• Zostavax/Shingles Clinic, Canton Human Services Center, June 13, $175, must be 60 years and older
• Potsdam, New Hope Community Church, Grant Street, June 17.