The St. Lawrence County Public Health Department will host clinics throughout the North Country in March. All clinics are by appointment only and can be made by calling 386-2325. The schedule is as follows:
• March 10 at Cambray Courts, 68 West Main St., Gouverneur.
• March 11 at Seaway Valley Prevention Council, 206 Ford St., third floor of Blevins Building in Ogdensburg.
• March 12 at the Community Center, 61 Beach St., Massena.
• March 13 at the Human Services Center, State Highway 310, Canton. The shingles shot will be available for those 60 years old and older.
• March 17 at New Hope Community Church, Grant Street, Potsdam.