St. Lawrence County Public Health Department holding immunization clinics throughout April
The St. Lawrence County Public Health Department is holding immunization clinics throughout the county in April. They are by appointment only, call 386-2325 to schedule.
The vaccinations are for DtaP, Tdap, gardasil, IPV, measles, mumps, rubella, hib, pediatric hepatitis B, rotavirus, hepatitis A and varivax.A parent, legal guardian or adult with written permission must accompany all children under 18 and sign for the vaccinations.
Those covered by private insurance are not eligible for free vaccines.
Attendees should bring up-to-date vaccination records.
Children must be at least two months told.
• April 9, Massena Community Center, 61 Beach St.
• April 10, Canton, Human Services Center, shingles shot clinic for seniors age 60 and up, Medicare part D will cover.
• April 14, Ogdensburg, Seaway Valley Prevention Council, 206 Ford St., third floor.
• April 14, Gouverneur, Cambray Courts, 68 W. Main St.
• April 21, Potsdam, New Hope Community Church, Grant Street