WADDINGTON -- The Hepburn Library is hosting a Red Cross babysitting course July 21 from 9 a.m. to 4 p.m. It is open to boys or girls ages 11 to 15 and costs $60 per person. Participants should bring a lunch.
The course will offer instruction on caring for children and infants, as well as along with:
• Being a good leader and role model.
• Making good decisions and solving problems.
• Keeping those being babysat and oneself safe.
• Handling emergencies such as injuries, illnesses and household accidents.
• Interviewing and preparing for jobs.