The St. Lawrence County Public Health Department will hold multiple vaccination days during November. DtaP, Tdap, Gardasil, IPV, Measles, Mumps, Rubella, Hib, Pediatric Hep B, Rotavirus, Hep A, and Varivax vaccinations will be offered for children 2 months of age or older. Bring records of your children’s previous immunizations with you. A parent or legal guardian or an adult with written permission must accompany the child and sign for each immunization received. Adults may also obtain immunizations at any of our regular immunization clinics for the cost of the vaccine. For further information, call the department’s office at 386-2325.
The November clinics are:
• Nov. 5, 9:30 a.m. to 12:30 p.m. at the Ogdensburg Satellite Office, 206 Ford St.
• Nov. 7, 9:30 a.m. to 12:30 p.m. at the Canton Human Services Center, 80 State Hwy 310, suite 2, room 224.
• Nov. 7, 2 to 4 p.m. at the Canton Human Services Center; Zostavax (Shingles) clinic for $175.00 by appointment only. For appointments call 386-2325.
• Nov.14, 9:30 a.m. to 12:30 p.m. at the Massena Community Center, 61 Beach St.
• Nov. 13, 9:30 a.m. to 12:30 p.m. at the Gouverneur Cambray Courts, 68 West Main St.
• Nov. 19, 9:30 a.m. to 12:30 p.m. at the Potsdam New Hope Community Church, Grant Street, off of Elm Street.