Public Health Department to hold clinics throughout county in April
The St. Lawrence County Public Health Department will hold several clinics throughout the North Country in April. All clinics are by appointment only by calling 386-2325. The schedule is as follows:
• April 1 at the Canton Human Services Center, 80 State Highway 310, suite 2, room 224.• April 9 at the Community Center, 61 Beach St., Massena.
• April 10 at the Canton Human Services Center, 80 State Hwy. 310; Zostavax clinic, shingles shot, 60 years and older.
• April 14 at Cambray Courts, 68 West Main St., Gouverneur.
• April 14 at the Seaway Valley Prevention Council, 206 Ford St., third floor of Blevins Building.
• April 21 at New Hope Community Church, Grant Street off of Elm Street.