The St. Lawrence County Public Health Department will hold several clinics throughout the North Country in April. All clinics are by appointment only by calling 386-2325. The schedule is as follows:
• April 1 at the Canton Human Services Center, 80 State Highway 310, suite 2, room 224.
• April 9 at the Community Center, 61 Beach St., Massena.
• April 10 at the Canton Human Services Center, 80 State Hwy. 310; Zostavax clinic, shingles shot, 60 years and older.
• April 14 at Cambray Courts, 68 West Main St., Gouverneur.
• April 14 at the Seaway Valley Prevention Council, 206 Ford St., third floor of Blevins Building.
• April 21 at New Hope Community Church, Grant Street off of Elm Street.