Northern Lights Orchestra to perform in Morristown July 15, more concerts through Aug. 19
MORRISTOWN -- The Morristown Gateway Museum will host the Northern Lights Orchestra Monday, July 15 at 7 p.m. at the Chapman Park gazebo.
The full orchestra includes strings and woodwinds.Other upcoming concerts include:
• Monday, July 22 Paul Knowles Combo with Sam Hopkins.
• Monday, July 29 The Atkins Family Bluegrass Band
• Monday, Aug 5 Dale Streeter and Mike White, a country balladeer
• Monday, Aug 12 Bill Vitek and Dan Gagliardi of A Fine Line
• Monday, Aug 19 Barbara Heller
For more information visit www.morristowngatewaymuseum.org/events.html