MASSENA – Massena Memorial Hospital is hosting a series of Ask the Specialist Community Health Education Seminars.
MMH physicians and a pharmacist will present free presentations throughout the next few months on a variety of health related matters as it pertains to the healthcare provider’s speciality.
These seminars focus on preventive health measures to encourage North Country residents to take better control of their health.
All the seminars will be held in the hospital’s board room on the main floor. The seminar schedule is as follows:
• Monday, Oct. 30, "Over the Counter Medication & Prescribed Medication Interactions" at 2 p.m. presented by clinical pharmacist Ashli Buddenhagen.
• Thursday, Nov. 2, "High Blood Pressure - What Can Be Done" at 6 p.m. presented by nephrologist and hypertension specialist Dr. Birinder Singh.
• Thursday, Nov. 9, "Skin Cancer – Signs, Symptoms and Treatments" at 6 p.m. presented by ENT/facial plastic surgeon Dr. Henri Gaboriau.
• Tuesday, Nov. 28, "Women’s Health Over 40" at 6 p.m. presented by OB/GYN Dr. Jeffrey Greenberg
• Tuesday, Jan. 30, "Understanding Congestive Heart Failure and Knowing Your Risks" at 6 p.m. presented by cardiologist Dr. Aderonke Adeniyi.
For more information, or to pre-register, call MMH Public Relations at 315-769-4262.