MASSENA – The Greater Massena Chamber of Commerce will kick off its 2010 Concert in the Park series season this Thursday, and has announced performances of local artists that will continue through August.
All concerts are held from 6 to 8 p.m. (unless otherwise noted) at the Springs Park Ampitheater, W. Hatfield St., Massena. In the event of rain, concerts will be relocated to the Massena Fire Station, Andrews Street.
All concerts are free and open to the public. Donations are appreciated.
The schedule includes:
• AnnMarie and Company, Thursday, July 8
• Senior Moment, Thursday, July 15
• Northbound on Thursday, July 22
• Echoes in Black, Thursday, July 29
• Sandy Cook and the Extravaganza Band, Friday, Aug. 6
• Traffic Jam on Thursday, Aug. 12, 5 - 8 p.m.
• Kenney Family Concert, Thursday, Aug. 19
• Acoustic Brothers, Thursday, Aug. 26