OGDENSBURG -- The Oswegatchie Delta Music Festival Saturday, July 6 will bring together several North Country performers at the Marina District.
The concert will run from noon to 10 p.m. with $5 admission.
Performers will include:
• "Annie In The Water," a high-energy, acoustical group featuring a blend of blues, hip-hop, rock and bluegrass, consisting of members Brad Hester, Michael Lashomb and Matthew Davis
• "Juggernaut Agenda," a classic rock cover band composed of North Country musicians T. Mourick, Greg Currier and Matt Wargo
• "Oswegatchie River Boys," an Ogdensburg band featuring Steve Allen, Greg Bresett, Lucas Powers and Trevor Dishaw that melds traditional folk, bluegrass, indie rock and punk flavor
• "City by Nightfall," a pop-punk band with members J. P. Burns, Cory Williams, Noah Burns and Dylan Cleveland
• "Waydown Wailers," a regional band composed of Dave and Christian Parker, Michael "Scruffy" Scrimminger and Connor Pelkey, featuring swamp rock, blues and outlaw jam rock
• Singer songwriter Patrick Duffy and the White Manthers
• Big Papa and the Escape Key, a one-man band performing rock music
• Carrie Woodcock Montgomery
• Nick Langley
• Danny Barkley
• The "Will Work for Beer" music troupe.
"A key part of our community's long-term effort to revitalize the waterfront is making the Oswegatchie shoreline a showcase for the North Country's most talented musicians and singers," said host William Hosmer. "The Oswegatchie Delta Music Festival will provide an exciting new musical venue for our region's top and emerging musical artists."