CORRECTION: The jamboree to benefit Caroline Warren Joanette will be held March 9, not March 6 as originally posted. We apologize for any confusion.
OGDENSBURG -- A jamboree to benefit Caroline Warren Joanette will be held Saturday, March 9 at 1 p.m. at the Ogdensburg Moose lodge.
Joanette has been diagnosed with a brain aneurysm. She has already had one surgery and will soon have a second. Proceeds from the benefit will go toward medical and travel costs for her treatment.
Admission will be $5, which includes a food bar.
Live entertainment will be provided. Nickki Ryan will be available for character portraits and door prizes, a 50/50 raffle, Chinese auction, live auction and bake sale will also be featured.
“Caring for Caroline” t-shirts are available from Kevin Joanette at 528-7380 or Debbie Kench 323-1387.
The band schedule will be:
• John Wolfe and the Lime Hollow Boys 1 p.m.
• Pat Duffy 2 p.m.
• The Fulton Road Band 3 p.m.
• George and Eric Parish with Ric Woodward 4 p.m.
• Travis Mourick and former members of Noiz After Nine 5 p.m.
• The Oswegatchie River Boys 6 p.m.
• Dennis Mehaffy and friends, with Hank Lafave, Kevin Joanette II and Kevin Cutway 7 p.m.
• Carl Perkins and the Mic Night Crew 8 p.m.
The Acoustic Brothers may also perform at 9 p.m. If the brothers are unable to attend a free for all jam will be held at 9 p.m.
Anyone willing to volunteer at the jamboree should contact Kevin Joanette at 528-7380.