CANTON – Free yoga classes will be offered all day June 12 to celebrate the grand opening and open house of Northern Light Yoga Center, 595 Miner St.
The new yoga and meditation space will hold the open house from 4:30 to 7 p.m. All are invited to view the new space, meet instructors and enjoy refreshments and live music.
Classes offered throughout the day include:
• 8:30 – 10 a.m.: “Go with the Flow” with Rebecca. This energizing flow class explores the linkage between breath and movement, Svaroopa style.
• 10:30 – 11:45 a.m.: “Gentle Yoga” with Carol. Ease into yoga and discover your healing potential.
• 12:30 – 2 p.m.: “Neck and Shoulder Basics” with Jackie. Unravel the knots in your neck and shoulders.
• 2:30 – 4 p.m.: “Warrior and More: The Standing Poses” with Carol. Develop strength and stamina. Enjoy a class both energizing and relaxing.
• 7:30-9 p.m.: “Unwind at Sunset” with Rebecca. Close the evening with a relaxing sequence set to live music.