CANTON -- Registration is open for Zumba, spinning, cardio kickboxing, martial arts, strength and toning, and Tabata and interval training classes open to the public at St. Lawrence University.
Classes take place in the Stafford Fitness Center and Newell Field House multipurpose room. For more information or to register, visit www.stlawu.edu/athletics/fitness or call 229-5415.
• Kendo, taught by John Maisonneuve Wednesdays from 7:15 to 9:15 p.m.
• Martial Arts, Self Defense and Personal Safety, taught by Frank Palumbo, Mondays from 6:15 to 7:15 p.m.
• Zumba, taught by June Peoples, Mondays and Wednesdays from 1 to 2 p.m.
• Zumba with Madison, taught by Madison Wilcox Tuesdays and Thursdays from 5 to 6 p.m.
• Spinning, taught by Bob Ladouceur, Mondays and Wednesdays from 5 to 6 p.m. and Tuesdays from 6 to 7 p.m.
• Cardio Kickboxing, taught by Becky Graham, Mondays and Wednesdays from moon to 1 p.m.
• Spinning, taught by Brenda Crawford, Mondays and Wednesdays from 6:15 to 7:15 a.m.
• Strength & Toning, taught by Teresa Brownell-Stone, Tuesdays and Thursdays from 8 to 9 a.m.
• Tabata & Interval Training, tuaght by Becky Graham, Fridays from noon to 12:50 p.m.