County Public Health Department to hold several immunization clinics in March
The St. Lawrence County Public Health Department will hold several immunization clinics in March. All clinics are in the morning, unless otherwise noted.
A parent, legal guardian or adult with written permission must accompany children. Vaccinations will include DtaP, Tdap, Gardasil, IPV, Measles, Mumps, Rubella, Hib, Pediatric Hep B, Rotavirus, Hep A and Varivax. Bring previous vaccination records.Children must be two months old to receive vaccinations. Appointments are required and can be made by calling 386-2325. For more information visit www.co.st-lawrence.ny.us/Departments/PublicHealth/ImmunizationProgram/.
Clinic locations are:
• Ogdensburg Satellite Office, 206 Ford St., March 4
• Canton Human Services Center, 80 St. Hwy. 310, Suite 2, Room 224, March 5
• Gouverneur, Cambray Courts, 68 West Main St., March 11
• Canton Human Services Center, Zostavax/Shingles Clinic, $175, must be 60 years of age; March 12
• Massena Community Center, 61 Beach St., March 13
• Potsdam, New Hope Community Church, Grant Street, March 18
The monthly travel clinic will be offered at the Canton Human Services Center March 7. Travel clinics are offered the first Thursday of every month. Immunizations needed to travel abroad are offered, by appointment.