County health department to hold series of immunization clinics in April
The St. Lawrence County Public Health Department will host a series of immunization clinics in April.
All clinics require an appointment, which can be made at 386-2325.A parent, legal guardian or adult with written permission must accompany any child being vaccinated.
DtaP, Tdap, Gardasil, IPV, Measles, Mumps, Rubella, Hib, Pediatric Hep B, Rotavirus, Hep A and Varivax will be offered.
Bring records of previous immunizations with you. Children must be two months of age for regular immunizations.
St. Lawrence County dates and locations are:
• Ogdensburg satellite office, 206 Ford St., April 1
• Canton Human Services Center, 80 St. Hwy. 310, suite 2, April 2.
• Travel Immunization clinic – Canton Human Services Center, April 4.
• Gouverneur, Cambray Courts, 68 W. Main St., April 8
• Canton Zostavax/Shingles Clinic – Canton Human Services Center, April 9 – must be 60 years of age, $175
• Massena, community center, 61 Beach St., April 10
• Potsdam, New Hope Community Church, Grant Street, April 15
The health department also offers HIV and STD testing and counseling services. Appointments can made at 1-800-561-6057.