COLTON – The frogs will be jumping, the music will be soaring and the night sky will be sparkling: Colton Country Day is here again on Saturday, July 17.
The day of events includes the traditional frog jumping contest with registration at 9:30 a.m. near the Episcopal church, a large flea market, craft vendors, a museum open house, a school alumni welcome table, concession stands, free entertainment, kids fun and games, a used book sale at the town hall, and a silent auction by the Colton Raqueteers Club.
• 10 a.m. frog jumping contest (bring your own frog)
• 11 a.m., kids games start; chicken barbecue at the fire station; Humbuckers Jr. band, church lawn
• noon, Raqueteer Singers on the library steps
• 1 p.m., Jack Kelley Little Big Band on the church lawn
• 5 p.m., spaghetti dinner at Colton Weslyan Church
Evening activities include an ice cream social at the firemen’s field at 7 p.m. followed by fireworks at dark, also at the firemen’s field, both sponsored by the Higley Association.