POTSDAM -- The St. Lawrence County Arts Council is offering six-week dance and yoga classes for toddlers and elementary school age students beginning the week of July 19.
Classes are in Clarkson University’s downtown Snell Hall.
Pre-registration is required by calling the arts council at 265-6860.
• Ballet for ages 3-5, with Devon Butler, Tuesdays and Thursdays, 10:30 - 11:15 a.m., $75 for 12 classes.
• Ballet for ages 6-9, with Devon Butler, Tuesdays, 3:30 - 4:25 p.m., $48 for six classes.
• Jazz Dance for Tots, with Devon Butler, Wednesdays from 10:45 - 11:30 a.m., $36 for six classes.
• Jazz Dance for ages 6-9, with Devon Butler, Tuesdays from 4:30 - 5:25 p.m., $48 for six classes.
• Yoga for Toddlers, with Monique Christensen, Saturdays from 10:30 - 11:15 a.m.; utilizing Howard Gardner’s Multiple Intelligences Theory, each pose is integrated with learning activities that explore health, science, language, music and art in playful ways; $33 plus $4 materials fee for six classes.