CANTON -- The St. Lawrence County Historical Association will host a silent auction as part of the antique and artisan show and sale Saturday, April 27 from 10 a.m. to 4 p.m.
The show will be held at McKenney Middle School, 99 State St.
Thirty-five vendors from St. Lawrence, Franklin, Lewis, and Essex Counties will have a wide variety of items, including antiques and artisan crafts, for purchase.
A quilt raffle for “Clarissa’s Flower Garden” will also be featured.
The association is seeking donations of antiques, artworks or collectibles for the silent auction.
A gourmet lunch will be offered.
The show entry fee will be $3.
• Blue Frenzy Wearable Art, Canton jewelry made from recycled glass & sterling silver
• KAM Jewelry & Collectibles, Canton jewelry & antiques
• Heirlooms, Harrisville handwoven & handknit fibers, yarn, patterns
• Willow Creek Chairs, Norwood furniture
• Charlie Brown Craft, Castorland wooden items
• Decker Hill Antiques, DeKalb Junction oak furniture
• North Country Memorials, Lowville granite art
• North Country Pins & Paper, Norfolk political pins, paper
• Alysowl, Norfolk quilts
• Time On My Hands, Bombay antique clocks repair
• Ephemera Paper Nostalgia, Gouverneur paper memorabilia, ephemera, ad items, postcards, financial papers
• Harvest Herb Company, Malone culinary herbal blends, jam, potpourri
• North Racquette Antiques, Massena furniture, glassware
• Keller Country, Norwood decorative miniature quilts
• Black Cat Antiques, Potsdam antiques, furniture, odds-n-ends
• Antiques and Collectibles, Gouverneur vintage toys
• Bargain Center, Chase Mills collectibles
• Ice House Antiques, Raymondville antiques & collectibles
• Grasse River Antiques, Canton glass & china
• The Silver Studio, St. Regis Falls sterling silver jewelry
• Moose Moss Traders, Canton books, postcards, autographs
• Funny River Trading, Keene herbal skin & pet care
• Silver Bench Jewelry, Croghan handmade sterling silver jewelry
• Rock Hill Creations, Gouverneur handmade afghans
• 2nd Time Around, Malone recycled wool & denim products
• Hope Reilly Country Collectibles, Moira small country accents
• Breakable Collectibles, Heuvelton glass, jewelry, timepieces, ephemera
• Lucy's Treasures, Gouverneur antique jewelry & linens
• Artbank, Canton rare books, jewelry, art & collectibles
• Soft Maple Design, Lowville decoupage plates
• Judith Utter Botanical Fine Art, Canton botanical fine art: watercolors, silk scarves, prints, card sets
• The Granary, Madrid country smalls
• Weatherup's Antiques, Gouverneur old tools, kitchen items, smalls
• Revised Editions, DeKalb Junction book art
• Antiques & Collectibles, Constable antiques & collectibles
Donations may be dropped off at the Silas Wright House, 3 E. Main St., between noon and 4 p.m. Tuesday through Saturday or noon to 8 p.m. Friday.