St. Lawrence County IDA re-signs deal with CEO Patrick Kelly
CANTON -- The St. Lawrence County Industrial Development Agency renewed its contract with CEO Patrick J. Kelly at a Thursday meeting.
Kelly’s contract current three-year contract was set to expire in April.Kelly was appointed Chief Executive Officer of the St. Lawrence County Industrial Development Agency on Jan. 1, 2012.
According to the resolution the board of directors of the SLCIDA “have determined that it is in the best interests of the SLCIDA to renew and extend Mr. Kelly’s Employment Agreement.”
The resolution passed by the board of directors extends Kelly’s contract for five years beginning April.
The resolution did not note Kelly’s salary, or whether he received a raise.
According to the contract Kelly’s duties include:
• Directing and supervising the administrative affairs and general management of the SLCIDA as its chief administrative and operational officer,
• Entering into and execute loans, contracts, agreements and mortgages connected with the corporate purposes of the SLCIDA,
• Investing the funds of the SLCIDA,
• Employing individuals to carry out the corporate purposes of the SLCIDA and to fix their compensation, benefits and contractual terms,
• Executing agreements, documents, bonds, notes, checks, drafts, and other instruments authorized by the act, rule or resolution
• Making appointments typically and/or historically held by the agency chief executive officer.