OGDENSBURG -- The Ogdensburg Chamber of Commerce will now recognize a “business of the quarter” four times a year.
The chamber says the award criteria came from the 2010 Ford Street Revitalization project. which honored businesses and landowners who improved the appearance of Ford Street properties.
In a news release, the chamber says the criteria includes:
• Made improvements to the business which enhance the community/improved the façade of the business
• Has shown growth in sales, square footage, employment levels, and/or growth in the products or services offered
• Provides excellent customer service
• Supports charitable and service organizations
• Has increased community involvement
• Has brought business to Ogdensburg
• Increased their workforce
Info and nominations: firstname.lastname@example.org or 393-3620