Liberty Tax Service in Massena offering free return preparation to community members
MASSENA -- Liberty Tax Service, at the Walmart on Stephenville Road, is preparing tax returns for free for several community segments, including military service members, teachers, medical personnel, police, firefighters, and others during upcoming “appreciation weeks.”
Liberty tax will prepare free returns:• Feb. 18-24, veterans, active military and their immediate family members
• Feb. 25 – March 3, teachers, day care workers, educators and all school staff
• March 4-10, firefighters, EMT/EMS personnel, police, and law enforcement officers
• March 11-17, nurses, doctors, therapists, and all hospital staff,
• March 18-24, gym staff members, personal trainers, dieticians, and recreational center staff
• March 25-31. non-profit organization staff member and volunteers.
Liberty Tax does take appointments (323-0-259) but they are not necessary.